- We intend to put into action our interests in social issues. We are going to commit half of our time and half of our othe means to take part in making the world a better place to live for every woman / man.
- We are thinking about establishing our own foundation. However, instead of doing everything from scratch we would prefer to join one or two (preferably one) already existing and firmly established non-governmental, non-profit organizations in some of the areas that interest us.
- Our goal is to be operational by early 2007.
- May 09, 2005 to June 03, 2005 Arnold traveled across Greenland on an unsupported ski trip of about 585 km (540 km on the ice in 23 days and 45 km over land in three days). More photos ...
- Now we are planning and preparing for ski-all-the-way expeditions first to the South Pole (1170km) and later to the North Pole(770 km on floating ice). Currently, we are in the process of developing further needed skills. We are also trying to put a strong and reliable team together. Our final decision whether or not to make the expeditions will be made in May 2006. Any helpful ideas or possible expedition member are welcome!
- Climbing the 22 most dominant mountains on earth. Many of them are in very remote areas so to climb, or just reach them all means interacting with different authorities/political systems, the local people and culture, infrastructure, nature, etc. (http://www.extreme-collect.de/html/top_15_welt.html)
- After Vinson, Aconcagua, Denali, Everest, Elbrus, Kilimanjaro, and Meru, in July 2005, Arnold climbed number 8, Mount Blanc, with his son Marco and son-in-law Alvaro. More photos ...
We have many smaller projects together like travelling, health issues, culture, and art. However, continuting to inspire each other remains our most important goal.